Tuesday, September 21, 2010

can she just stay 3 forever

She has this silly DVD all about the circus. Today, she brings it out and says, "Mommy, this is my FAVORITIST!"  Oh the simplicity and innocence of a child.  The joy and honesty and sheer delight on her face made my day.

Today, when daddy comes through the door from work, she runs from one end of the house to the other yelling, "Daddy's here! Daddy's here!" over and over, too loud and probably waking up her sister who just fell asleep.  But, how can you stop that exuberant love from pouring out?  No way!!



Her sister is sad, so she brings her favorite blanket and animal.  Tenderhearted to the core.

She shares her treasured ice cream with her sister (even though I asked her not to).  Wow, generous to a fault.

I love these days.  I wish I could somehow memorize all these sweet sweet moments.  Especially to replay when she's a teenager!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment